Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Tuesday 5: Short and Sick

1. How was your Christmas, Fellow Adventurers? Most of the Intrigue Family had a killer head cold, so we were thankful we didn’t have much planned. Our British neighbors brought over figgy pudding and then we went around to eat authentic Chinese food at our other neighbor’s house. It was a good food day, at least. 

2. Speaking of the head cold, The International Man of Intrigue insists he had it much worse than the rest of us and was much more miserable. I’ll just leave that there. 

3. I forgot until this morning, when I nailed Arthur Dent in the upper thigh with a Nerf dart, that I am, in fact, a crack shot, with both pretend and real ammunition. You want me on your zombie apocalypse team, Fellow Adventurers.

4. Laura Ingalls Wilder broke the delete key on my laptop. I’m sure there’s a joke in there somewhere, but I erased it. 


5. The other day, my phone autocorrected RSVP to taco. Now, I’d always RSVP yes to a taco party, but this does seem a bit of a stretch, even for a piece of electronics that thinks I keep typing “ducking.”

No comments:

Post a Comment